Impact Angel Fund is a venture capital fund with over 30 private investors from eight counties and matching funds from the Ohio Third Frontier Program. We invest in early-stage technology companies in our region and throughout Ohio.
Early-stage technology-based opportunities which include:
- Advanced Materials
- Energy and Power Management
- Information Technology.
Invest in five to six companies.
Negotiate sidecar investment option for members and others.
Focus on long term capital gains.
Fund milestones leading to:
- Follow-on venture investment
What We're Looking For
- Unique or breakthrough ideas with barriers to entry.
- Large potential market.
- Entrepreneurs who are flexible, have proven capabilities, have skin in the game, and have high ambitions. Marketing and sales skills in taking new technologies into new markets are particularly valued.
- Exit potential. Entrepreneurs must demonstrate how they plan to position the company to be acquired or achieve an initial public offering.